Here are some helpful resources for our families:
Resources for clothes, Hygiene Items, Beds, etc:
Apply for various Health & Human Service Benefits:
Financial Assistance to Foster Families for a Variety of Activities/Services/Supplies (for items such as sports fees, tutoring, dance lessons, music lessons):
All Statewide Programs and Services:
Register To Vote, Register Your Vehicle, and More:
McKinney-Vento Act in Arizona
Arizona Family Resources
- For a list of foster care licensing agencies in Arizona by county, click here.
- For statistics on children in foster care, click here.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Foster Licensing Process.
Birth to 5 Helpline:
Birth to 5 checklist for child’s growth:
Dealing with head lice:
Arizonans for Children:
- Special Olympics
- Miracle League
- City of Chandler Therapeutic Recreation
- City of Tempe Adapted Recreation
- City of Gilbert Adaptive Recreation
- City of Mesa Adaptive Leisure
- City of Glendale Adaptive Programs
- City of Peoria Adaptive Recreation
If you suspect abuse, report it now.
Arizona’s Statewide Toll-Free Child Abuse Hotline
Click Here to learn more.
If you suspect Abuse of an Adult, please report it now:
Click Here for more information.